SkyKnights-Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become one with the dragon!

Make sure to check up on the topics made here ^^

ATENTION, Please read if you have any concerns with what the guild is doing right now

garudastorm
    garudastorm
    Admin

ATENTION, Please read if you have any concerns with what the guild is doing right now Empty ATENTION, Please read if you have any concerns with what the guild is doing right now

Post by garudastorm Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Dear Guild Mates

My apolgise for not responding sooner. Some unexpected events have occurred where I am currently unable to properly lead this guild. I apologize for my absence, but I have been looking into things and I'm afraid that shutting down the SKL is the best possible action as of this moment. I am writing this to help clear up as much as possible. Tram didn't decide this on his own. I was the one who explained to him I will be unable to lead, and we both have agreed that shutting down the SKL is the best course of action.

Events that lead up to this:
    - Our beloved Zinovia decided to leave earlier, for reasons I am unable to go in depth to. She was a crucial part of the councle, and when she left, she left us a few words we (Tram and myself) thought deeply upon and we both agreed.

- Our most active/highest members were all solos. They showed no sign of willing to help out with the lower levels, and whenever someone, including myself, asked a question in game (WHILE I was already in cbt), they either gave a very rude answer, or you were under the impression that they think your a complete noob, and wish you would go away.

- It is true I have been leading guilds for over 4 years now, but this is the first time leading one before open beta. I was quickly caught off guard, and before I knew it, we were in over our heads. I'm afraid I cannot go into detail on this.

- Real life has started to dance around me and I'm afraid I can't keep up with rl as it is. If this was open beta, I probably would not have had a problem leading the guild, stuff like this has happened before. But this is not open beta. The mechanics and systematics of the current cbt format have really taken a toll on our councle, especially with the insanely small guild member limit of cbt.

- The game is not currently meant for guild play. The guild features are strictly limited, including the member limit. I hope that open beta will change this, but until then, we must do what we must do.

I apolgise for my inexperience at leading guilds. For those of you who I've known for a while, before this game, please send me a pm in facebook and I can discuss certain things further in depth.

I am NOT quitting Dragon Prophet. I am still playing as it is, only under a different name. I am going to go solo until open beta, preparing myself for an adventure of a life time. I AM planning on starting up another guild when that time comes, different name and everything. If you are interested in joining me at this time, you are welcomed to, although I do not expect any of you too. This is another mistake I have made, and I give my sincerest apologies.

If all of you still wish to help maintain the SKL, please do so, but the raidcall will be off limits for the guild use until further notice. If you wish to talk to me on there, please send me a pm ON FACEBOOK, and I will speak with you asap. I am hoping to turn this raidcall into a friend chat until the new guild is started in open beta. I have very big plans for open beta, and I hope that you all do too. Again, I am sincerely sorry for this decision on such short notice, but if you all still wish the SKL to live on, I am placing it in your hands. Otherwise, this is good bye to the SKL.

I hope to see you all in game, and again, if you are interested in my future plans, send me a pm on facebook and I can share with you certain details.

Thank you all for being such a great guild.

One last thing: Some of you have been complaining about age restrictions in our guild. I would like to have you all know, age had nothing to do with this, like in any guild you go into. It is not the AGE that defines a gamer, it is the PLAYER. Their PERSONALITY is who the player are. Our youngest member might have actually been the MOST mature, even more then me. While some of our other members where twice if not three times as old as him, but acted much younger then him. So please keep that bit in mind, age means nothing in gaming. Its attitude, personality and the reasons why you play that defines who you are as a gamer.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:42 am