SkyKnights-Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become one with the dragon!

Make sure to check up on the topics made here ^^

5 posters

SHUTTING DOWN!!

trams87
    trams87

SHUTTING DOWN!! Empty SHUTTING DOWN!!

Post by trams87 Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Hey Knights,

Sky knights guild will be shutting down within a few days. So website/facebook and possible raidcall will all vanish.

It's been great having you all. Enjoy the game and be blessed. Smile

signing off,

Trams87
    nightwave19
    nightwave19

SHUTTING DOWN!! Empty Re: SHUTTING DOWN!!

Post by nightwave19 Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:43 am

trams87 wrote:Hey Knights,

Sky knights guild will be shutting down within a few days. So website/facebook and possible raidcall will all vanish.

It's been great having you all. Enjoy the game and be blessed. Smile

signing off,

Trams87
    but why ?
    trams87
    trams87

Post by trams87 Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:17 am

Many reason. Main one is many of the members don't really use the guild website or join the raidcall chat. Also many players have decided to play solo and no longer want to be apart of a guild.

There is a strong possibility a new guild happening. It may happen during Closed Beta or during Open beta.
    okami02
    okami02

Post by okami02 Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 am

well it is true, i log on to the site every day and im the only one on and i went to raidcall 3 times and no one else was there, i hate it when i join a guild yet im the only active one, if this guild really shuts down then it only means the ones that created it know this too, either way have fun in the game and maybe we will meet, later
    Inkysam
    Inkysam

Post by Inkysam Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Any suggestions on a guild to join then? Something organized and established.
    trams87
    trams87

Post by trams87 Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Interesting point of view you have their Okami, I think you should realize that their are many types of "time zones" I myself have been a hugely active member, constantly maintaining the fb and the raidcall. We had a crucial member decide to quit at the last minuet.

So I don't really appreciate it when you just say things without knowing the reason. I've poured blood and sweat into this guild. And it still didn't work out, if I was running it it would have bee simpler.

But thanks for being apart of the guild non the less. I'd suggest joining or at least hanging out with Outcry, their great guys.
    Inkysam
    Inkysam

Post by Inkysam Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:45 pm

trams87 wrote:I'd suggest joining or at least hanging out with Outcry, their great guys.

Isn't that the guild Okami said was going to be a bully?
    trams87
    trams87

Post by trams87 Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:09 pm

No their not a bully, we cleared this up. Their awesome guys and there are no grudges. Okami! you aren't still stirring things by telling ppl lies about Outcry are you?
    nightwave19
    nightwave19

Post by nightwave19 Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:19 pm

but trams u sure about this why don't give the guild a chance till the obt i mean that's when the game really begins ,we cant expect to hav a totally active guild right now cos
    1.all the members are from different timezones
    2. not all members are in the cbt
    3. many of the members as u said are solo players so obviously it will take time for them to adjust with the other members

so i request you to reconsider this decision,and not to lose hope on the guild yet ..
    nightwave19
    nightwave19

Post by nightwave19 Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:36 pm

i mean it would be such a waste to throw all your efforts away now after coming so far ,cos i have seen how much effort you guys have put in the guild in trying to gather members,trying to make things simple and coming up with great ideas to keep everything together and giving no opportunities for any member to have a negative thought about the guild.so please reconsider this decision and understand that it is easier to give up but the hard part is to continue working on something u believe in even when the odds are against you..

trams87
    trams87

Post by trams87 Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:00 pm

It's not my decision to make. It's already be done, the only way it wouldn't such down is if I took over the guild and I'm really not interested in at all. I've wasted too much time. I do understand you're concerns but it's for the best. They'll be better guilds. I doubt they'll be as community orientated as we were hoping to be, but yeah. Im sorry.
    okami02
    okami02

Post by okami02 Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:24 pm

ok first of all im sorry if i sounded mean but it just sucks when things like this happen in a guild ok, second i never said anything about outcry and i never spread any rumors i just spoke my mind once and admitted i was wrong and said sorry later when you guys said those were only rumors i like to keep things neutral i was never against anybody especially when there was no proof, third of all why cant we just like turn off the site ok it doesnt matter(sometimes people join for no reason whatsoever anyways) but it doesnt mean the guild ingame has to die we just need to make sure the members stay active Neutral
    Inkysam
    Inkysam

Post by Inkysam Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:33 pm

okami02 wrote:ok first of all im sorry if i sounded mean but it just sucks when things like this happen in a guild ok, second i never said anything about outcry and i never spread any rumors i just spoke my mind once and admitted i was wrong and said sorry later when you guys said those were only rumors i like to keep things neutral i was never against anybody especially when there was no proof, third of all why cant we just like turn off the site ok it doesnt matter(sometimes people join for no reason whatsoever anyways) but it doesnt mean the guild ingame has to die we just need to make sure the members stay active Neutral

second i never said anything about outcry
    +
    i just spoke my mind
    =
    confused

This is you right?
    SHUTTING DOWN!! PmDML6y
    okami02
    okami02

Post by okami02 Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Inkysam wrote:
    okami02 wrote:ok first of all im sorry if i sounded mean but it just sucks when things like this happen in a guild ok, second i never said anything about outcry and i never spread any rumors i just spoke my mind once and admitted i was wrong and said sorry later when you guys said those were only rumors i like to keep things neutral i was never against anybody especially when there was no proof, third of all why cant we just like turn off the site ok it doesnt matter(sometimes people join for no reason whatsoever anyways) but it doesnt mean the guild ingame has to die we just need to make sure the members stay active Neutral

second i never said anything about outcry
    +
    i just spoke my mind
    =
    confused

This is you right?
    SHUTTING DOWN!! PmDML6y

yes thats me, and i dont take anything back, i was suspicious and that was the only way to see if it was true there were only rumors about outcry, and if you read the other message on facebook thats me pretty much apologizing, i get suspicious easily and i was grumpy that week so it didnt help Razz but i never helped the rumors or said they were a bad guild or anything of the sort in my other message i said i was glad i repeat GLAD they were only rumors

Glad= thank god i was wrong now lets just keep on with our lives and have fun in Dragon's Prophet

clear enoug? Razz
    Inkysam
    Inkysam

Post by Inkysam Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:01 pm

well thanks for the good times guys, im gonna go find a guild with a age restriction i think. +18 will hopefully clear up some issues we had here

have fun
    trams87
    trams87

Post by trams87 Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:25 am

It was nice meeting you to Inkysam, I'd recommend thoroughly checking out the guild members, it doesn't' always have everything to do with age. Some of our members were/are married and still behaved immature or said/did silly things.

Just a note.

Have fun in game.
    okami02
    okami02

Post by okami02 Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:27 am

see my avatar thats the look im giving you, if you have a problem say it to a persons face or take me out of the guild or whatever but its really annoying when you "oh so nicely" say it as if the person wont understand you trust me im not stupid
    trams87
    trams87

Post by trams87 Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:43 am

Here's my face O___________________________________________________________O
    thats the look im giving you right now. I don't have any issues with you, only what you said. It's whatever anyways.
    nightwave19
    nightwave19

Post by nightwave19 Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:19 am

trams how about you rediscuss this decision wit rest of the council members again..
    Neos1997
    Neos1997

Post by Neos1997 Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:10 am

yea i didnt think this was gonna go far from the start...i mean come on..no one here actually expected a full fledged active team while in CLOSED beta right?

maybe if we start up again while everyone can play we would be a lot more active...but as of now...no
    Inkysam
    Inkysam

Post by Inkysam Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:13 am

Neos1997 wrote:yea i didnt think this was gonna go far from the start...i mean come on..no one here actually expected a full fledged active team while in CLOSED beta right?

maybe if we start up again while everyone can play we would be a lot more active...but as of now...no

well I did, there are plenty of other guilds going strong in beta.
    trams87
    trams87

Post by trams87 Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:51 pm

*sigh, you guys are making this even worse. Ok look if you guys can rally ppl from this guild who are in CBT and actually want to do stuff as a team and not a solo player O_O. then drop the names in a list and I'll show it to gar, if he's not interested then perhaps if there is enough people I'll start a new one and re-brand.

if none of you want that i can't help ya.
    nightwave19
    nightwave19

Post by nightwave19 Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:05 pm

hmm k trams thats not a bad idea ..
    Inkysam
    Inkysam

Post by Inkysam Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:10 pm

Il stick around to see what happens. Trams, you may want to consider who we regroup with. If you are gonna put in the effort to rebuild you might want to to prune the bad apples.

if we do this is gar going to be more active?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:16 am